A Look at Traffic

Case studies to allow an analysis of traffic.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Universal Sign for Turning on Headlights


Soon after I earned my license, the first time I was pulled over was for driving without my headlights on. The officer was nice and let me go once I had my headlights turned on. Since then I have seen others driving while I was a pedestrian or on my bike and want to inform them to turn on their headlights to possibly prevent a ticket or accident. There has been no clear sign of communication to do this....Until Now!

With this quick gesture seen below, you can easily communicate to drivers to turn on their headlights.  It's friendly, efficient and hopefully effective to increase visibility on the roadways.



Hopefully this symbol can be put to good use out there and it can increase safe driving conditions!


Safe Travels!

Update: Using the "L" universal sign helps drivers realize to turn on their lights faster than any other symbol.

1 comments:

John cupcake,  April 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM  

Why not.just flash your headlights or do hand signal of turni ng on headlights if ur.not in a car....

About This Blog

This blog is to allow for case studys to begin studying traffic.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP